Burlington Bus Driver Charged Following Fatal Collision
A Burlington bus driver has been charged following a fatal collision that occurred in the City of Hamilton.
According to Hamilton Police, on March 9, 2019, shortly after 2:05 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle collision involving a GO bus and a pedestrian.
This collision occured at the Hamilton GO Centre located at 36 Hunter St. E.
Police say that a GO Bus parked at the bus terminal starting reversing from the parking location and struck an 84-year-old woman from Brantford.
The victim succumbed to their injuries.
The Hamilton Collision Reconstruction Unit went to the location and continued with the investigation.
As a result, the 60-year-old GO Bus driver from Burlington has been charged with alleged careless driving cause death.
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- Man Sustains Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington Parking Lot
- Driver Charged in Fatal Oakville Crash
- UPDATE: 92-Year-Old Dies as a Result of Injuries From Oakville Collision
- Hamilton Rider in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington