Burlington Drivers Take Note of This Major Road Closure
Heads up, Burlington residents: a road is being closed for repairs on Saturday.
A temporary road closure is in effect on Aug. 12 along Brant St., south of Victoria Ave., for excavation work.
The southbound lane on Brant St. will be closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Southbound traffic will be detoured, according to the city.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton