Burlington Drivers Take Note of This Major Road Closure
Heads up, Burlington residents: a road is being closed for repairs on Saturday.
A temporary road closure is in effect on Aug. 12 along Brant St., south of Victoria Ave., for excavation work.
The southbound lane on Brant St. will be closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Southbound traffic will be detoured, according to the city.
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update