Burlington Electronics Store Robbed at Gunpoint
Two armed suspects robbed a Burlington electronics store and made off with a truck full of televisions.
The incident took place on Dec. 19 at 2001 Audio Video at 3350 Fairview St. just before closing around 9 p.m.
Two men with gun entered the store, ordering two employees to the back.
One suspect kept an eye on the employees while the other suspect loaded TVs into a large enclosed truck - believed to be a U-Haul truck - parked at the back of the store.
The suspects fled the scene in the truck.
It’s unclear if a third suspect was the getaway driver.
No physical injuries were reported.
The suspects are described as black males in their early to mid 20s, between 5-foot-10 and 6-foot-1 with medium builds.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Phil Vandenbeukel of the 3 District criminal investigations bureau - robbery team at 905-825-4747 ext. 2343.
Tips can be forwarded to Crime Stoppers; “See Something, Hear Something, Say Something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.crimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- COVID-19: Trudeau announces massive funding for Kids Help Phone and programs for seniors