Burlington Festival Brings Everyone Together
Peace, love, and co-existence are on the table as a fun festival takes place in Burlington this weekend.
The One Burlington Festival celebrates harmony and mutual respect among Burlington’s many cultural and faith groups.
There’s food, exhibits, performances, and fun for all ages.
Admission is free.
The event is taking place on August 19 from noon until 4 p.m. at the Central Park Bandshell, near the library, at 2331 New St.
If it rains, the event will be moved inside to Central Arena.
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Life-saving measures performed after residents call 911 on impaired driver in Oakville
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy footage serves as chilling reminder to drivers
- PICK A SIDE: Is there a war on Christmas?