Burlington House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home With Stunning Interior
This Place: This sophisticated renovated Burlington home is in the city’s most desirable neighbourhood. With an open concept and bonus hot tub, it’ll take your breath away.
Address: Pomona Ave.
Big Selling Point: Beautiful home with high end designer finishes.
- Breathtaking 47.99 x 174.08 lot that features:
- Limestone fireplace
- Entertainment oasis
- Superior finishes
- Gourmet kitchen
- Open concept
- Upgraded trim
- Built-in speakers
- Beautiful flooring
- The Numbers:
- $6,468 in taxes
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 47.99 x 174.08 lot
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Canada Post urging Halton customers to reset their passwords
- House of the Week: $3.2 Mil Oakville Home with Beautiful Designer Interior
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Gorgeous Living Room
- BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
- House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Oakville Home With a Gorgeous Designer Interior
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard