Burlington House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home With Stunning Interior
This Place: This sophisticated renovated Burlington home is in the city’s most desirable neighbourhood. With an open concept and bonus hot tub, it'll take your breath away.
Address: Pomona Ave.
Big Selling Point: Beautiful home with high end designer finishes.
- Breathtaking 47.99 x 174.08 lot that features:
- Limestone fireplace
- Entertainment oasis
- Superior finishes
- Gourmet kitchen
- Open concept
- Upgraded trim
- Built-in speakers
- Beautiful flooring
- The Numbers:
- $6,468 in taxes
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 47.99 x 174.08 lot
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 687 total cases found in Halton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Sobeys confirms COVID-19 case at Oakville store
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- House of the Week: $3.2 Mil Oakville Home with Beautiful Designer Interior
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Gorgeous Living Room
- BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
- House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Oakville Home With a Gorgeous Designer Interior
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard