Burlington Man Charged for Driving Under Suspension Since 1984
A Burlington man is facing charges for allegedly driving without proper credentials for nearly 30 years.
A Halton police traffic officer nabbed a driver on July 13 at 6:27 p.m. in Burlington.
The man, behind the wheel of a Chrysler PT Cruiser, has been driving while disqualified and driving under suspension since 1984, say police.
The driver’s name isn’t being released, however, he’s facing two counts of driving while disqualified - a Criminal Code offence - and driving while under suspension.
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified
- Driver Charged For Drinking and Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Burlington
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Truck Driver Facing Suspension Following Drunk Driving Allegation in Halton
- Milton Man With Lifetime Driving Ban Allegedly Caught Behind Wheel