Burlington Man Charged in Drug Investigation
A Burlington man is facing drug charges following a raid at a home in the city’s west end.
The Halton police street crime unit executed a search warrant on April 13.
Investigators searched a home on Maple Crossing Blvd., near Maple Ave. and Fairview St., seizing 508 grams of marijuana, 13 grams of cocaine, $590 in cash, an expandable baton, a ‘Crossman’ pellet gun, scales, and a cell phone.
The drugs found have an estimated street value of $6,120, say investigators.
Sean Diciccio, 29, is charged with two counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.
He was released on a promise to appear in Milton court on May 15.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Det.-Const. Kelly Blore of the Burlington street crime unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 2306.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Here's How Much You'll Pay with a First Time Home Buyer's Incentive in Halton
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton