Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
The Halton Regional Police Service says 18-year-old Trayvon Spencer of Burlington has been with drug trafficking.
After raiding a Burlington residence, police say they seized 16 grams of crack cocaine, $2,205, two cell phones, and a digital scale.
Spencer is scheduled to appear before Milton court on Dec. 6.
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- House of the Week: Living in luxury in rural Halton Hills
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Halton Police Seize Massive Quantity of Cocaine in Milton
- Burlington Couple Charged With Drug Trafficking
- Two Suspects Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation