Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
The Halton Regional Police Service says 18-year-old Trayvon Spencer of Burlington has been with drug trafficking.
After raiding a Burlington residence, police say they seized 16 grams of crack cocaine, $2,205, two cell phones, and a digital scale.
Spencer is scheduled to appear before Milton court on Dec. 6.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak