Burlington Man Found Dead in Hamilton
A 44-year-old Burlington man has died from an apparent drug overdose in Hamilton.
“At this time it is believed that drug activity has played a key role” in the death, Hamilton police said on Tuesday.
Officers found the man at 61 Dalkeith Ave. around 10 p.m. on Aug. 7, near Barton and Ottawa streets.
His vital signs were absent.
Police also found a Hamilton woman, 23, in an unresponsive state.
The man was pronounced dead on scene.
Hamilton paramedics treated the woman before transporting her to hospital where she’s listed in stable condition.
The man’s family has been notified.
The exact cause of death is still to be determined.
Photo courtesy of Hamilton Police
- UPDATE: Police Explosives Disposal Unit on Scene in Oakville
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Some Facebook Users are Experiencing Major Difficulties
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Collision on the QEW in Oakville Causing Delays