Burlington Man is Charged With Drug Trafficking
A 21-year-old Burlington man is facing drug charges following a police raid.
The investigation began earlier this month, say Halton police, by members of the 3 District street crime unit.
A search warrant was executed at the suspect’s home on July 25 with investigators seizing Xanax, marijuana and cocaine.
The man was arrested.
Jahmael Smith is charged with trafficking a controlled substance, possession for the purpose of trafficking (Xanax), possession for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine), possession of marijuana, and four counts of fail to comply with probation.
Smith will appear in Milton court for a bail hearing on Thursday.
- Half-million dollars stolen from City of Burlington in email scam
- Oakville man arrested in connection to 2013 sexual assault case: Police
- Burlington Transit collecting bus fare again, adding services
- At least 2 more vehicles impounded in Halton Police speed blitz
- Jobs promised in Milton through new defence contract