Burlington Man is Charged With Drug Trafficking
A 21-year-old Burlington man is facing drug charges following a police raid.
The investigation began earlier this month, say Halton police, by members of the 3 District street crime unit.
A search warrant was executed at the suspect’s home on July 25 with investigators seizing Xanax, marijuana and cocaine.
The man was arrested.
Jahmael Smith is charged with trafficking a controlled substance, possession for the purpose of trafficking (Xanax), possession for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine), possession of marijuana, and four counts of fail to comply with probation.
Smith will appear in Milton court for a bail hearing on Thursday.
- Significant snow in the forecast for Halton
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- Halton man wins Lotto Max Encore after buying ticket in Burlington