Burlington Man is Charged With Drug Trafficking
A 21-year-old Burlington man is facing drug charges following a police raid.
The investigation began earlier this month, say Halton police, by members of the 3 District street crime unit.
A search warrant was executed at the suspect’s home on July 25 with investigators seizing Xanax, marijuana and cocaine.
The man was arrested.
Jahmael Smith is charged with trafficking a controlled substance, possession for the purpose of trafficking (Xanax), possession for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine), possession of marijuana, and four counts of fail to comply with probation.
Smith will appear in Milton court for a bail hearing on Thursday.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election