Burlington Man is Charged With Drug Trafficking
A 21-year-old Burlington man is facing drug charges following a police raid.
The investigation began earlier this month, say Halton police, by members of the 3 District street crime unit.
A search warrant was executed at the suspect’s home on July 25 with investigators seizing Xanax, marijuana and cocaine.
The man was arrested.
Jahmael Smith is charged with trafficking a controlled substance, possession for the purpose of trafficking (Xanax), possession for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine), possession of marijuana, and four counts of fail to comply with probation.
Smith will appear in Milton court for a bail hearing on Thursday.
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Here’s Exactly Where the New Oakville Elementary School Will be Located
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Ford Government Proposes To End OHIP Out-Of-Country Traveller's Program