Burlington OPP Make Massive Drug Seizure Following Crazy Speeding Incident
Burlington OPP have made a drug and cash seizure following a speeding incident on the QEW.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, a vehicle was stopped on the QEW in the City of Hamilton for speeding at 160 km/h.
As a result of an investigation, two pounds of cannabis and around $20K was seized.
Three occupants have been charged with drug offences.
The vehicle in question was impounded for 45 days.
Burlington OPP #Drug/Cash seizure. Vehicle stopped this an QEW City of Hamilton for speeding 160 km/h. As a result of an investigation 2lbs marijuana and approximately 20 k Canadian currency seized. Three occupants charged with drug offences. Vehicle impounded 45 days ^VI pic.twitter.com/2PcMqLwgWG— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) February 22, 2019
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents
- Cash and Vehicles Seized in Major Oakville Drug Bust
- Milton Resident Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Person Charged With Stunt Driving And Speeding In Oakville
- Burlington Man Charged With Drug Trafficking
- Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation