Burlington OPP Make Massive Drug Seizure Following Crazy Speeding Incident
Burlington OPP have made a drug and cash seizure following a speeding incident on the QEW.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, a vehicle was stopped on the QEW in the City of Hamilton for speeding at 160 km/h.
As a result of an investigation, two pounds of cannabis and around $20K was seized.
Three occupants have been charged with drug offences.
The vehicle in question was impounded for 45 days.
Burlington OPP #Drug/Cash seizure. Vehicle stopped this an QEW City of Hamilton for speeding 160 km/h. As a result of an investigation 2lbs marijuana and approximately 20 k Canadian currency seized. Three occupants charged with drug offences. Vehicle impounded 45 days ^VI pic.twitter.com/2PcMqLwgWG— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) February 22, 2019
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Top 5 Bakeries in Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- Driver in Milton Charged with Speeding with Three Children in Vehicle
- School Bus Driver Stopped for Speeding in Milton
- Cash and Vehicles Seized in Major Oakville Drug Bust
- Milton Resident Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Person Charged With Stunt Driving And Speeding In Oakville