Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
Halton Police are investigating a robbery that took place in Burlington this morning (Saturday, May 25).
Around 11:00 a.m., four male suspects pulled up to a residence on Augustus Drive in a reportedly stolen vehicle.
According to police, three got out and pepper sprayed the victims, then stole a bag of jewellery from the victims’ vehicle.
“The suspects fled the scene and dumped their stolen vehicle a short distance away,” police say. “They were last seen fleeing the area in a small red vehicle.”
Shortly after, there was a driving complaint regarding a small red vehicle with a very large rear spoiler travelling at high speed on Highway 403. This vehicle was last seen moving northbound from the 403 on Waterdown Road, police report.
“It has not been confirmed that this is the suspect vehicle from the robbery.”
The suspects are described as four males wearing dark clothing with their faces covered.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2305.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Home Robbery in Milton
- Halton Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Numerous Vehicle Thefts in Oakville and Burlington
- Police Searching for Two Suspects of Armed Robbery in Oakville