Burlington Santa Claus Parade road closures
On Sunday, Dec 1, the 54th annual Burlington Santa Claus Parade will run from 2 to 4:30 p.m.
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Prospect Street from Cumberland Avenue to Guelph Line with local access permitted.
1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Guelph Line from Prospect Street to New Street
- New Street from Guelph Line to Martha Street
- James Street from Martha Street to Brant Street
- Brant Street from Baldwin Street/Victoria Avenue to Elgin Street
The Halton Regional Police Service will supervise all closures and direct traffic at major intersections while emergency services main access at all times along the event route.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- UPDATE: Male pronounced dead after driving vehicle into water in Milton
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Some Upcoming Road Closures in Burlington You’ll Want to Take Note of
- Road Closures During Appleby Line Street Festival
- Road Closures and Parking Restrictions During Oakville’s Santa Claus Parade
- Drivers Will Want to Take Note of These Road Closures in Burlington
- Several Burlington road closures expected for Santa Road Race