Burlington Teen Killed in Crash
A Burlington teen has been identified as the victim in a fatal Flamborough crash.
Dalton Beamish ,19, died following a collision on Hwy. 6 at Concession 6 W. on July 28 around 12:30 a.m.
“Dalton was a great friend and an amazing brother and son,” reads a GoFundMe page set up by friends in his memory.
“He has lost his life much too soon and we will miss him terribly.”
Beamish was driving one of the two vehicles involved in the incident, said OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
Two of his passengers, both 15-year-old girls, were injured.
One girl was listed in serious condition while the other was expected to make a full recovery, said Schmidt.
The passengers were Beamish’s sister and her friend, according the GoFundMe page.
Beamish was transported to hospital in critical condition and died of his injuries on Sunday.
More than $26,000 has already been donated to help cover funeral costs.
Witnesses who haven’t spoken with police are asked to phone the OPP’s Burlington detachment at 905-681-2511.
Photo courtesy of GoFundMe
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville