Burlington Transit Detour to be Aware of
People who regularly use the Burlington Transit system may want to take note of a detour that will be coming into effect soon.
According to the city, due to construction on Rexway Drive, there will be a transit detour in the area of Rexway Drive and Walkers Line.
The detour will be in effect from May 21, 2019, to December 2019.
As noted by the city, Route 4 will travel along Cumberland Avenue and New Street, and the following stops will not be in service.
- 151 & 152 - Rexway Dr. at Cumberland Ave.
- 178 & 180 - Rexway Dr. at Woodview Rd.
- 189 - Rexway Dr. and Rexway Crt.
- 194 - 3461 Rexway Dr.
- 202 & 805 - 3486 Rexway Dr.
- 212 & 209 - Rexway Dr. at Walkers Line
- 201 - 514 Walkers Line
- 203 - 515 Walkers Line
- 193 - 476 Walkers Line
- 190 - Walkers Line at New St.
Cover photo is courtesy of the City of Burlington.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington