Burlington Woman Enjoying Big Lotto Win
Congratulations are in order for a group of four people from the GTA, after winning a $301,364 Lotto Max prize in the August 3, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
The group also won $2 on their Encore selection, bringing their total winnings to $301,366. They are Jennifer Tore of Burlington, Leslie Cullen of Scarborough, Marco Mancini of Mississauga and Steven Gigis of Toronto.
From left to right: Steven Giglis, Jennifer Tore, Marco Mancini and Leslie Cullen.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.7 billion, including 62 jackpot wins and 557 Maxmillions prizes right across Ontario.
The winning ticket was purchased at Pioneer on Fairview Street in Burlington.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Halton Soon