Burlington’s Burlassic Park is Changing Locations for Tonight’s NBA Final Game
Tonight (June 13, 2019) the Toronto Raptors will take on the Golden State Warriors in Game 6 of the NBA Finals. And once again, there will be a viewing party in Burlington - Burlassic Park.
Initially, tonight’s viewing party was being held at Burlington’s Civic Square, however, the city recently announced that the location has been changed.
In partnership with the Sound of Music Festival, tonight’s viewing party will now take place at Spencer Smith Park.
“The city of Burlington and the Sound of Music Festival are excited to announce that they have worked with all the artists playing on Thursday, June 13th to accommodate the largest outdoor viewing of the Toronto Raptors Game 6, in the Golden Horseshoe,” reads a press release from the city.
In addition to being able to watch the highly anticipated game, those who are planning to attend will now also be able to enjoy some live music.
We're teaming up with @BSOMF to bring you the LARGEST outdoor viewing party for the #Raptors in the GTHA as #BurlassicPark is headed to Spencer Smith Park for Game 6! Watch the game on the main stage, following Lonestar's performance, at 9 p.m. #WeTheNorth #BurlON pic.twitter.com/5kLQakLrMF— City of Burlington (@cityburlington) June 12, 2019
Where will you be watching tonight’s game?
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Ontario plans for Stage 2 of economy's reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Burlassic Park Tonight in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Burlassic Park Returned to Civic Square in Burlington for Game 5 of the NBA Finals
- Road Closures to Watch Out For During NBA Viewing Parties in Burlington
- Here’s Where the Rest of the NBA Final Viewing Parties Will be Held in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Burlington’s Civic Square Looked Like During the Toronto Raptors Game