Burlington's Own Summerlicious is Here
While almost everyone knows Summerlicious just wrapped up another year in Toronto, they should also be aware they don’t have to travel too far east to enjoy a special prix-fixe menu celebration.
Basically, about 24 participating restos across the city are offering guests affordable, prix fixe lunch and dinner options that will, ideally, draw in more casual diners and highlight local cuisine.
Participating restaurants include:
- Barra Fion
- Beldeni’s Italian Kitchen
- Denninger’s Bitehaus
- El Inka
- Familia Fine Foods
- Lola Choco Bar
- Stone House
- Table 34
- The Pump on Brant
- The Hood
- The Express Italian Eatery
- Water St. Cooker
Diners can enjoy a three-course lunch priced at $15 or $20.
Then there’s dinner for $30, $35, and $40
This marks the 10th anniversary for Taste of Burlington, starting with 12 restaurants taking part in 2008.
Beyond offering tasty food to residents who might not otherwise drop dough in such fine-dining establishments, the event aims to keep people — perhaps people tempted by Winterlicious—eating a little closer to home.
Sounds like a fun crawl that’s perfect for date night!
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Crews Working to Restore Power Following an Outage in Oakville