Can You ID These Burlington Car Entry Suspects?
Halton police are now looking to identify two suspects linked to a series of car entries in Burlington after ruling out a Hamilton man for whom a warrant had been issued.
Several unlocked vehicles were entered in the Seneca Ave. area on May 2 and May 3.
That’s near Lakeshore Rd. and Guelph Line.
Credit and debit cards stolen out of a vehicle at one home were later used fraudulently in Hamilton, say police.
The same suspects are allegedly responsible for more car entries in Burlington on May 18, say police.
Anyone with information is asked to phone Det.-Const. Dave Macedo or Det. Ellie Bale of the Burlington criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2312 or 2316. Tips can also be submitted to CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Man charged with break and enter while family was sleeping: Halton Police
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak