Can You ID This Burlington Suspect for Halton Police?
A suspect is being sought following a series of commercial break and enters across Burlington and Hamilton.
The break-ins - at First Choice Hair Cutters and restaurants - began in Sept. 2017 and are still taking place, say Halton police, who are working with their Hamilton counterparts to ID the man.
He’s described as white, standing six-feet, 30-to-40-years-old, with a thin build and short brown hair.
He was wearing a black jacket with thin white stripes running up the arms, and white decals on the front chest area, dark blue jeans, dark shoes or boots, and a black belt.
Anyone with information regarding these break and enters or who can identify the suspect is asked to contact Det.-Const.Colin MacLeod of the Burlington criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2357. Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
Images courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- Burlington is Celebrating a Special Anniversary With its Sister City in Japan
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Police Seek Break and Enter Suspect in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After Attempted Break and Enter in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Break and Enter in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville