Can You ID This Suspected Thief for Halton Police?
Halton police are looking for a suspect after a vehicle was stolen in Burlington and they’re asking the public to help identify him.
The incident took place on Jan. 10.
The male suspect allegedly stole the victim’s vehicle while it was left running and unattended in the parking lot of the Best Western Hotel at 2404 Queensway Dr.
The vehicle was later found in Hamilton, say investigators.
Police are reminding the public not to leave a vehicle running while unattended, and to never leave spare keys in the vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det.-Const. Dave Macedo of the Burlington criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2333.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477(TIPS), through the internet at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Police Seek Suspected Shoe, Car Thief in Halton
- Driver Flees After Striking Police Vehicle in Burlington
- Police Investigating Numerous Vehicle Thefts in Oakville and Burlington
- UPDATE: Halton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Hamilton Youth Following Burlington Robbery