Can You ID This Suspected Thief for Halton Police?
Halton police are looking for a suspect after a vehicle was stolen in Burlington and they’re asking the public to help identify him.
The incident took place on Jan. 10.
The male suspect allegedly stole the victim’s vehicle while it was left running and unattended in the parking lot of the Best Western Hotel at 2404 Queensway Dr.
The vehicle was later found in Hamilton, say investigators.
Police are reminding the public not to leave a vehicle running while unattended, and to never leave spare keys in the vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det.-Const. Dave Macedo of the Burlington criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2333.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477(TIPS), through the internet at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis