Cancellations to Take Note of Today in Halton Feb. 13
The brutal weather yesterday kept school students at home and many people from getting to work in Oakville, Burlington and Milton.
Luckily today (Feb. 13) the weather conditions are not expected to be nearly as bad, however, yesterday's weather is still expected to impact some establishments and events.
Here are some cancellations to take note of in Halton today.
The Halton District School Board took to Twitter to announce that all schools are open today, however, buses are cancelled. All parents who keep their children at home must report the absence before the school day starts.
Similarly, the Halton Catholic District School Board also announced on Twitter that all schools are open, however, buses are cancelled as well.
Sheridan College - Trafalgar Campus is open and running on a normal schedule.
We will provide more updates on further cancellations as they become available.
Stay safe out there today Halton.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?