CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Part of 407 Closed Following Collision in Milton
Part of the 407 is currently closed following a collision that occurred in Milton.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, a transport truck jackknifed on the 407 eastbound just beyond the on-ramp from the 401 eastbound.
This collision, noted Schmidt, occurred at the border between Milton and Mississauga.
Currently, the transport truck is blocking all lanes.
Heavy tows are on scene.
According to Schmidt, there is some environmental cleanup that needs to be done.
The on-ramp is also currently closed, and there is no access to the 407 eastbound from the 401.
This was a single vehicle collision and no significant injuries were reported.
Charges are pending and the investigation is ongoing.
We will provide updates as they become available.
OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) May 1, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Sgt Kerry Schmidt’s Twitter.
- Police Investigating Male Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- Part of QEW Remains Closed in Oakville Following Fatal Collision
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Lanes Blocked on QEW Due to Tractor-Trailer Fire in Oakville