CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Toronto-bound Air Canada plane to make emergency landing
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport
- Air Canada plane lands safely in Madrid after tire rupture, engine issue