CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- Burlington Transit collecting bus fare again, adding services
- Driver charged for traveling at high speed in Oakville
- Canadian company urges human trials after COVID-19 vaccine results in mice
- Construction proposal for Burlington passes after opposition withdraws
- Jobs promised in Milton through new defence contract
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Toronto-bound Air Canada plane to make emergency landing
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport
- Air Canada plane lands safely in Madrid after tire rupture, engine issue