CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take to the skies over Halton
On Sunday, May 10, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds took to the skies over several Ontario cities, and filmed their trip for those at home practicing social distancing to experience second-hand.
Their route took them from Mississauga to London via Niagara Falls, passing directly over Halton and Hamilton.
Then, after landing in London at 1:45 p.m., the team flew past Stratford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Collingwood and Barrie in the evening.
Part of a mission called “Operation Inspiration,” the Snowbirds have been flying over Ontario to help raise the spirits of those who have been doing their part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- City of Burlington redesigns some services as province eases COVID-19 restrictions
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take majestic flight through Ontario's skies
- Snowbirds flights rescheduled for today after being postponed due to snow
- Snowbirds Are Saluting Halton Hills for Canada 150
- OPSEU President calling on Ontario businesses to send workers home to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Social distancing: what to do and what not to do to curb spread of COVID-19