Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Halton
Consumers should be aware of a recent recall involving several food products, according to a report from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Certain cauliflower, red leaf lettuce, and green leaf lettuce products are being recalled due to possible E. coli contamination.
The products, produced by American company Adam Bros. Farming Inc., have been sold in Ontario and other provinces.
The following chart contains information about the recalled products and the codes printed on them:
The CFIA warns that food contaminated with E. coli may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick with symptoms including nausea, vomiting, mild to severe abdominal cramps, and diarrhea.
Consumers are advised to throw these products out or return them to the store they were purchased from, and contact a doctor if they believe they became sick from eating recalled food.
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Halton
- Frozen Berries Recalled for Salmonella Risk
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from Oakville Store
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal