Changes May be Coming to Your Internet Service in Halton
Big changes and improvements could be in the future for some Cogeco customers in Halton.
Cogeco Connexion recently announced a new, customizable, Managed Wi-Fi solution.
This new service, according to a recent press release, is targeted towards small and mid-market businesses.
The Managed Wi-Fi solution offers enhanced internet access, scalable Wi-Fi capabilities, a management portal to customize settings (i.e. Wi-Fi access for guests) and get insights on Wi-Fi usage.
“At Cogeco we are committed to offering solutions to small and mid-market businesses that are customized to their needs,” Antoine Shiu, Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Business Solutions at Cogeco Connexion, said in a recent press release.
“These companies will benefit from adaptable solutions that can grow with them as they strive to increase their productivity, while reducing their operational and capital expenditures.”
In addition to the previously outlined services, Managed Wi-Fi is a service that offers integrated equipment, installation, and support to Cogeco’s business customers.
The cloud-based Wi-Fi solution has been designed and tailored in order to accommodate specific customer requirements.
The solution is installed by experts and can be monitored remotely to ensure a fast and reliable Wi-Fi experience.
“More than ever, our business customers are asking for enhanced Wi-Fi capabilities with simple and secure Wi-Fi settings, allowing them to work efficiently everywhere in the workspace and on various platforms at once,” Shiu noted in a recent press release.
“With the launch of our new Managed Wi-Fi solution, we will be enhancing our customers’ efficiency and business performances to help them meet their objectives, and work to their fullest potential.”
The solution also offers transparent pricing and total control on IT Budget with anticipated monthly bills.
For more information about Cogeco Connexion’s Managed Wi-Fi solution, visit the official website here.
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Halton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Service Outages
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam
- Here’s How the Federal Government is Helping Small Businesses in Oakville
- Canadian Telecom Companies Are Misleading Customers, Report
- Popular Internet Company Launches New TV Service Across Ontario