Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets
Earlier this month inhalton reported that a new outlet boutique recently opened at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) in Halton Hills. Maje - a Parisian label that caters to woman who love chic bohemian and feminine fashion - officially opened on April 11. However, Maje isn’t the only store to recently open at TPO.
Also on April 11, on their Facebook page, TPO announced that Sandro - Paris officially opened at the popular outlet mall.
According to the company’s Facebook page, Sandro is a French ready-to-wear brand that targets both men and women.
The company was founded and established in Paris in 1984 by Evelyne Chetrite, an artistic director. Later, in 2008, her son Ilan joined the company and launched Sandro Homme (man).
Currently, Sandro has over 500 locations worldwide.
At TPO, the store is located next to Rudsakand the best entrance is Main from Steeles Avenue.
Have you visited Sandro - Paris at TPO yet?
Click here to visit the official Sandro - Paris website.
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- Tim Horton’s Launching Limited-Time Doughnut for a Good Cause in Halton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Suspect Arrested Following Child Luring Investigation in Burlington
- A New High School is Coming to Milton
- New Outlet Boutique Opens at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s What’s Happening at Toronto Premium Outlets This Spring
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- This Fashionable Store Recently Opened in Oakville