Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets
Earlier this month inhalton reported that a new outlet boutique recently opened at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) in Halton Hills. Maje - a Parisian label that caters to woman who love chic bohemian and feminine fashion - officially opened on April 11. However, Maje isn’t the only store to recently open at TPO.
Also on April 11, on their Facebook page, TPO announced that Sandro - Paris officially opened at the popular outlet mall.
According to the company’s Facebook page, Sandro is a French ready-to-wear brand that targets both men and women.
The company was founded and established in Paris in 1984 by Evelyne Chetrite, an artistic director. Later, in 2008, her son Ilan joined the company and launched Sandro Homme (man).
Currently, Sandro has over 500 locations worldwide.
At TPO, the store is located next to Rudsakand the best entrance is Main from Steeles Avenue.
Have you visited Sandro - Paris at TPO yet?
Click here to visit the official Sandro - Paris website.
- Vote: Which sculpture should Burlington go with?
- Here's how much car insurance rates will be increasing in 2020
- Pier 1 files for bankruptcy protection, closing all Canadian stores
- Catholic teachers to resume bargaining, but plan more strikes
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- New Outlet Boutique Opens at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s What’s Happening at Toronto Premium Outlets This Spring
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- This Fashionable Store Recently Opened in Oakville