Child in Hospital After Stabbing at Milton School
One suspect is in custody following a stabbing incident at a Milton school.
Halton police recently confirmed that a 13-year-old boy has been transported to hospital after being stabbed at a Milton school.
Police say one suspect is in custody.
There is no threat to public safety.
Updates to follow.
- UPDATE: Two Children Injured in Elementary School Stabbing in Milton
- Man Transported To Hospital Following Reported Stabbing In Milton
- UPDATE: Youth Facing Charges Following Elementary School Stabbing in Milton
- One Suspect In Custody In Relation To Early Morning Stabbing In Milton
- UPDATE: Suspect in Burlington Stabbing has been Identified and Located