Child in Hospital After Stabbing at Milton School
One suspect is in custody following a stabbing incident at a Milton school.
Halton police recently confirmed that a 13-year-old boy has been transported to hospital after being stabbed at a Milton school.
Police say one suspect is in custody.
There is no threat to public safety.
Updates to follow.
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water