Child Struck by Vehicle in Halton Hills
An 11-year-old boy is in hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Halton Hills.
The incident took place in Georgetown along Argyll Rd. at Emslie St. at 6:25 p.m. on Tuesday.
That’s when a black Jeep Wrangler heading westbound on Argyll was approaching Emslie St., which is around a curve.
The child, on a scooter, crossed the street from north to south and the Wrangler struck the child, say Halton police.
Halton paramedics treated the boy before transporting him to McMaster Children’s Hospital.
His condition is unknown.
The collision reconstruction unit was on scene for four hours.
Witnesses are asked to phone collision reconstruction unit investigators at 905 825-4747 ext. 5065.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton
- UPDATE: Young Child Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Burlington
- Man in Serious Condition After Being Struck by a Train in Georgetown
- Cyclist in Critical Condition After Being Struck by Vehicle in Oakville
- Child Struck By Vehicle in Oakville Expected to Recover
- Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville