Child Struck by Vehicle in Halton Hills
An 11-year-old boy is in hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Halton Hills.
The incident took place in Georgetown along Argyll Rd. at Emslie St. at 6:25 p.m. on Tuesday.
That’s when a black Jeep Wrangler heading westbound on Argyll was approaching Emslie St., which is around a curve.
The child, on a scooter, crossed the street from north to south and the Wrangler struck the child, say Halton police.
Halton paramedics treated the boy before transporting him to McMaster Children’s Hospital.
His condition is unknown.
The collision reconstruction unit was on scene for four hours.
Witnesses are asked to phone collision reconstruction unit investigators at 905 825-4747 ext. 5065.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- UPDATE: Young Child Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Burlington
- Child Struck By Vehicle in Oakville Expected to Recover
- Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville
- Child Struck By Vehicle in Oakville Seriously Injured
- Two Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Halton Hills