City of Burlington Wants Feedback on Santa 5K Run
The City of Burlington is looking for input from residents and business owners into the future date and time of the Santa 5K run.
"City council has directed staff to look at the event's date, time and its impact on downtown businesses, churches and residents and to report back in November 2018,” said manager of community development Denise Beard.
“We're hoping to hear from residents, runners, non-runners and downtown businesses and church-goers."
The event is produced by VR Pro and typically held the second Saturday of December with a road closure from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m.
Feedback collected will be presented to city council in November for consideration for the event after 2019.
Residents and business owners can provide input until Sept. 14.
When do you think the Santa 5K should be held?
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Burlington staff to address residents about future of downtown
- Burlington city council considering tax relief for businesses and residents
- Burlington Council Votes to Keep Christmas Run in December
- Here's How You Can Talk to City Councillors and Eat A Free Meal in Burlington Soon
- City of Burlington to address development density in new downtown plan