CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
A frequently-visited Pearson Airport restaurant has been temporarily closed due to health violations.
On Monday, April 1, Peel Health inspected and shut down the A&W at Terminal 1.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing a critical health risk.
The restaurant also did not keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition, the report says.
The A&W is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has passed reinspection on Tuesday, April 2.
- Health Officials Say Residents Might Have Been Exposed to Measles at Pearson Airport
- Toronto Public Health Investigating Possible Measles Exposure at Pearson Airport
- Here's How to Order Restaurant Food to Pearson Airport for the First Time Ever
- This Irish Restaurant and Pub Has Closed One of its Locations in Burlington
- Restaurant and public pond closed due to watermain break in Burlington