Closures Planned for King Road between Plains and North Service
Expect delays in Burlington.
Beginning Monday, Sept. 30, a section of King Road will be closed between Plains Road East and North Service Road to allow for underground utility connection work.
The closure will be in place until Friday, Oct. 4, 2019.
A detour for through traffic will be in place via Plains Road, Waterdown Road, North Service Road.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election