Collision on QEW causing delays in Oakville
by Matt Dionne on January 29, 2020
A collision on the QEW is causing delays in Oakville.
Currently, the two left lanes of the eastbound QEW approaching Third Line are blocked due to a collision.
Drivers are advised to expect delays.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville