Come Out to the Milton Fair This Weekend
Now that September is here and in full swing, it is officially fair season.
The Milton Fall Fair kicks off today, Friday, Sept. 21, and runs all weekend until Sunday, Sept. 23.
The theme of the fair this year is Bees, Blooms, and Butterflies and will include a midway, horse shows, a beer tent, live music, events for the kids, and more.
In fact, attendees can expect a range of activities, including a Midway, a Demolition Derby, truck & tractor oull, a baby show, a butter tart festival (butter tarts could very well be the most underrated dessert), a petting zoo, livestock shows and display, a pet show, horse shows, homecraft exhibits, hands-on exhibits, a beer tent, food vendors and more.
Music fans might be happy to hear that live bands will perform on Friday and Saturday evenings.
According to the Milton Fair website, the hours and costs of the fair are as follows.
Friday Sept. 21 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday Sept. 22 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sunday Sept. 23 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
As far as costs go, adults can enter for $10 and children ages 5-12 can enter for $5.
Children under 5 can enter for free.
Those who want a Saturday or Sunday pass can purchase one for $25.
Parking will be $5
For more information and for a full list of the events taking place, visit the Milton Fair website.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington