Construction coming to road in Halton Hills
Armstrong Avenue in Halton Hills will be closed November 9.
The closure will be between Sinclair Avenue and Guelph Street for storm sewer operations. Local traffic will still have access, but will be required to drive around.
While construction is scheduled to start November 9, it will be weather-permitting, and therefore could be rescheduled.
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Internet providers explain why they’ve hiked prices amid an economic downturn
- Ontario set to release data on how many could die of COVID-19