Construction for Massive Development Starting Soon in Burlington
The construction of a massive building in Burlington is starting very soon.
According to the city’s website, Burlington has approved a 22-storey mixed-use building that will be located at 490-492 Brock Ave. and 1298 Ontario St.
The development, which was proposed by The Molinaro Group, will consist of, according to the project coordinator, Kristen Baugaard, 22-storeys (including a one-storey rooftop amenity area), 160 residential units, 186 square metres of ground-floor retail commercial space, and four levels of underground parking.
Vehicle access will be from Ontario Street.
So, when will construction for this development commence?
As noted on the city’s website, construction started on July 11, 2019.
“Construction activity is scheduled to commence on Thursday, July 11, 2019 with the council approved road closure of Brock Avenue from Ontario Street heading south to the 472 Brock Avenue property line,” reads the city’s website.
Normal construction hours are Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information about this development, click here.
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article included incorrect information regarding road closures during construction. The article has since been corrected, we regret the error.
Graphics are courtesy of the city of Burlington’s website.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Justin Trudeau Responds to His Picture in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party
- LPAT Dismissed City of Burlington's Request to Review Development Application
- City Likely to Reject Proposed Condo Development in Burlington
- Construction Has Started for This New Oakville School Building
- Massive Construction Project Results in Oakville Road Closure
- Upcoming Road Closure to Take Note of in Burlington