Construction Worker Has Sustained Life-Threatening Injuries
Milton police officers are currently on scene following a construction incident in Milton.
According to the Halton Regional Police Service's Twitter (@HRPSMiltHH), the incident occurred in the Louis St. Laurent/Hamman Way area of the town.
A worker was knocked off a roof by a piece of equipment, police say.
Police say, the worker has sustained life-threatening injuries and is currently being taken to the Hamilton General Hospital.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE (Oct. 30): According to Halton Police, the male victim fell about 16 feet to the ground and was unconscious when police arrived.
The Ministry of Labour has been notified and are at the scene as well, police say.
- Oakville Construction Worker Sustaining Fatal Injuries
- Police Not Facing Charges After Milton Hospital Patient Sustained Serious Injuries
- Witnesses Sought After Construction Worker Struck and Killed in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Remain on Scene Due to an Ongoing Incident
- UPDATE: Two Arrested After Milton Shooting Leaves Victim with Life-Altering Injuries