Contractor Charged Following Multiple Break and Enter Incidents in Oakville
A contractor is facing charges following multiple break and enter incidents that occurred in Oakville.
According to police, on May 21 and May 31, 2019 two break and enters occurred at two different residences in town.
One of the residences was under construction and the other was being renovated.
According to police, a contractor was hired to complete work in both residences.
After being confronted regarding deadlines and work, police say the contractor broke into the homes stealing tools and other items.
On June 5, 2019, Dennis Rodriquez, (30) of Kitchener, was arrested and charged with two alleged counts of break and enter - commit theft, and four alleged counts of failure to comply with probation order.
The accused was held for a bail hearing.
Police believe there may be other occurrences involving the accused and are asking anyone with information regarding similar incidents to contact Detective Constable Shane Glenfield of the 2 District Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-825-4747, ext. 2263.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Internet providers explain why they’ve hiked prices amid an economic downturn
- Ontario set to release data on how many could die of COVID-19
- Two Suspects Arrested Following Break and Enter Sprees in Oakville
- Suspect Arrested Following Multiple Break and Enters in Oakville
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Milton and Burlington
- UPDATE: Suspect Charged Following Break and Enter Incident in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville