Cool Art on Display in Halton Hills for Canada 150
It’s seven-feet high and you’re going to want a selfie in front of it — a fun, patriotic art installation created by a local artist is being displayed in Halton Hills just in time for Canada Day.
Toronto Premium Outlets has partnered with Paul Glyn-Williams to celebrate Canada's world-renowned acceptance and diversity.
The seven-foot maple leaf will be on display for the month of July to honour Canada 150.
The one-of-a-kind art installation weighs more than 600 pounds and was built entirely by hand.
The structure is a conceptual art piece representing Canada's inclusiveness, embracing all who choose to embrace it.
The mall, located at 13850 Steeles Av. W., will be open for Canada Day from 9:30 a.m. until 9 p.m.
Shoppers can expect to see special promotions and festivities such as a Caribbean band, face-painting, and more family-friendly activities.
Happy Canada Day!
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water