Cool Music Festival Happening in Oakville
The perfect day of live music, scrumptious food and entertainment is on tap in downtown Oakville.
And it’s happening sooner than later.
TD Songs of Summer Music & Art, which replaces the annual TD Downtown Oakville Jazz Festival, begins Friday.
Jazz is still a part of the musical lineup, but now there are many other genres to enjoy, such as rock, folk and children’s music.
Post-punk icons 54-40 are headlining the festival, performing on the TD Towne Square Stage. They’ll be ‘unplugged.’
Overall, there will be stages scattered all over downtown Oakville with more than 40 performances, including Alysha Brilla, Sitar Fusion, Santerias, Dan McKinnon, Scotty Pryce, Matt Zaddy, and Sol de Cuba.
Performances begin around 6 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday.
Other attractions include art displays, buskers, and areas for children.
The event runs on Aug. 10 from 5 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. and Aug. 11 from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m.
Click here for more information.
- Cool New Music Festival Happening in Oakville
- Should Burlington's Sound of Music Festival Add An Extra Paid Event?
- Popular Street Festival Returns to Milton This Weekend
- Popular Music Festival Kicks Off in Burlington This Weekend
- Everything You Need to Know About The Sound of Music Festival in Burlington This Year