Cool Winter Lights Show Happening in Burlington
The spirit of winter can be found outdoors, and you can see it in west Burlington.
Winter Lights at the Rock is underway at the Royal Botanical Garden (RBG).
it’s where you can let the light be your guide along the 1 km Rock Garden.
You can also explore how multicultural traditions and activities which make us quintessentially Canadian are rooted in natural phenomena that change the seasons.
Once there, find yourself immersed in a story of celebrations and adaptations.
This 1 km walk through RBG’s historic Rock Garden is along paved pathways. (Keep in mind, there are some gentle slopes along the route).
It’s probably enough to work up an appetite — not to worry, food and beverage will be available for purchase.
Here are the next available dates: Nov. 30 and Dec. 2, 7, 8, 10, 14-17, 21-23, 27-30
The show runs from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. (last admittance is 7:30 p.m.) in the Rock Garden at 680 Plains Rd. W.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the door, and can be used on your day of choosing.
Admission is $10 (children under two are free) and members receive 10 per cent off.
Enjoy the lights, everyone!
Photo courtesy of Royal Botanical Gardens
- Court Dismisses Class Action Lawsuit Against Beer Store
- Health Canada Could Restrict How Much Alcohol is in Your Drink
- Tim Hortons Minimum Wage Rallies Planned Across Ontario and in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Dozens of Charges Against Boys in Halton Robbery Spree
- Sale Prices Down Again in Canadian Housing Market