New Breakfast Options Now Available for Some Airline Passengers
When you think of in-flight food, what comes to mind? Probably nothing appealing, right? Well, for West Jet passengers that thought might soon change!
Cora Breakfast and Lunch, one of Canada’s biggest breakfast restaurant chains, announced a partnership between the popular chain and WestJet.
WestJet customers will now be able to enjoy breakfast courtesy of Cora.
The onboard breakfast meal will be served in the premium cabin on morning flights. WestJet has been offering Cora breakfasts on the majority of its trips lasting more than two hours or more since June 26.
The in-flight dishes are inspired by classic Cora favourites, including Smoked turkey eggs Ben et Dictine, a Vegetable skillet and a Spinach and aged cheddar omelette with turkey sausage. The three plates are available in rotation, and a change to the menu is planned for next fall to maintain customers’ appetite for the delicious breakfast fare.
This partnership will help WestJet achieve its goal to optimize its Premium service. The breakfast dishes served on a tray with stainless-steel utensils will be accompanied by a serving Cora’s specialty fruit mix.
Will you try this new menu on your next flight?
Cover photo courtesy of Cora Breakfast and Lunch’s Facebook
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information