Country Superstar Performing in Milton
And he’s coming to Milton’s FirstOntario Arts Centre.
Dean Brody has been added to this year’s bold line-up of performances.
After closing out the summer headlining The Budweiser Stage, Brody will play the Mattamy Theatre in Milton on Thursday, Nov. 8 at 8 p.m.
“Brody has achieved country music superstar status with an impressive list of accolades,” said manager of cultural services Carly Anderson, adding “Milton is excited to welcome Brody for the first time to our 500-seat theatre for an up close and personal acoustic show” alongside special guest Andrew Hyatt.
The British Columbia-born crooner has solidified himself as a country-music superstar with 16 Canadian Country Music Awards and two Juno Awards under his belt buckle.
Most recently Brody won the coveted Fan’s Choice Award, Songwriter of the Year and the award for Top-Selling Single of the Year with “Bush Party” at the 2017 CCMA Awards.
Brody joins a list of acclaimed Canadian artists set to perform this season, including Raine Maida and Chantal Kreviazuk, I Mother Earth and Finger Eleven, Gowan and Matthew Good.
The FirstOntario Arts Centre season kicks off on Thursday, Sept. 20 when the Grammy-nominated trio, The Wilkinsons take the stage and headline a season launch party.
Tickets for Dean Brody go on sale August 23 at 10 a.m. for FirstOntario Arts Centre Encore subscribers and to the general public on August 24 at 10 a.m.
Tickets are available online or at the Chudleigh’s Box Office.
A full listing of events is available at firstontarioartscentre.ca
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- Incredibly Rare Event Happening in Skies Above Halton
- This Country Music Star is Coming to Burlington
- Here’s What’s Happening at the FirstOntario Arts Centre in Milton This Season
- Hugely Popular Artists Set to Perform in Milton
- Guess What’s Coming to the Burlington Performing Arts Centre This December?
- You Won’t Want to Miss These Canadian Bands When They Come to Burlington