Cow Slaughter Video Filmed in Milton Causes Uproar
There’s an uproar over video circulating on social media of a cow being skinned in Milton.
The cow appears to be dead at the time of the events shown in the video, Halton police told the Canadian Press.
It took place near the Muslim festival of Eid and is apparently not being treated as an animal cruelty case.
The video, which contains graphic content, was tweeted by Tarek Fatah, a Toronto Sun columnist.
A provincial investigation by the Ministry of Agriculture is taking place to ensure food safety regulations were followed.
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Here’s Exactly Where the New Oakville Elementary School Will be Located
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Ford Government Proposes To End OHIP Out-Of-Country Traveller's Program
- VIDEO: Woman Horrified Following Animal Cruelty Incident in Burlington
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy Video Shows Store Owners Fend Off Armed Thieves with Swords
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Horrific 407 Crash in Milton Area
- VIDEO: Milton Man Dead After Crash Closes Part of 403 in Mississauga