Craft Beer Festival Coming to Burlington
Small batches of suds are on deck in Burlington as the city hosts a local craft beer festival on Thursday.
It’s the third annual celebration of local craft brews as the Royal Botanical Garden’s Fest-of-Ales returns to help kick off the holiday season in the best way possible.
Big things are going down this year: There are more breweries, more food stations, a cash bar for those wanting libations other than beer, and a mocktail station for the very important people, known as designated drivers (DD).
Vendors include Nickel Brook Brewing, Big Rock, Bench, Clifford, Cowbell, Grain & Grit, Muskoka, Shawn & Ed, and Wellington.
The event runs on Nov. 30 at 6 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Tickets are $40 and includes a Fest-Of-Ales tasting glass, five craft beer tokens, and food tokens.
“DD” tickets also available for $10, which includes entrance and food tokens.
This is a 19+ event.
Click here for more information and tickets.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington