Crash Causing Major Delays in Oakville
“Significant” delays are expected as emergency crews respond to a crash in Oakville on Monday morning.
The collision is at Dorval Dr. at Upper Middle Rd. around 9 a.m.
First responders are working to clear the road, say Halton police.
Westbound Upper Middle is closed at Neyagawa Blvd. for the collision investigation and clean-up.
Re-opening times are unknown, say police.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: Oakville Transit routes 13 and 6 are on detour: Neyagawa, Dundas, Proudfoot as of 9:09 a.m.
UPDATE: The road reopened by 10 a.m.
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update