Crash Causing Major Delays in Oakville
“Significant” delays are expected as emergency crews respond to a crash in Oakville on Monday morning.
The collision is at Dorval Dr. at Upper Middle Rd. around 9 a.m.
First responders are working to clear the road, say Halton police.
Westbound Upper Middle is closed at Neyagawa Blvd. for the collision investigation and clean-up.
Re-opening times are unknown, say police.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: Oakville Transit routes 13 and 6 are on detour: Neyagawa, Dundas, Proudfoot as of 9:09 a.m.
UPDATE: The road reopened by 10 a.m.
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton