Crash Closes Major Road in Oakville
A major crash involving commercial vehicles has closed part of a busy road in Oakville.
Halton Police say a “major commercial motor vehicle collision” has resulted in southbound Burloak Dr. being closed at North Service Rd. Burloak Dr.
Police also say the southbound ramp to the westbound QEW is closed.
The QEW westbound exit to Burloak Dr. is also closed.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Burloak Dr. has re-opened and the QEW westbound ramp to Burloak Dr. has re-opened as of 3:05 p.m.
But the Burloak Dr. southbound ramp to the QEW westbound is still closed, and will remain closed for some time, say police.
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington