Crash Closes Major Road in Oakville
A major crash involving commercial vehicles has closed part of a busy road in Oakville.
Halton Police say a “major commercial motor vehicle collision” has resulted in southbound Burloak Dr. being closed at North Service Rd. Burloak Dr.
Police also say the southbound ramp to the westbound QEW is closed.
The QEW westbound exit to Burloak Dr. is also closed.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Burloak Dr. has re-opened and the QEW westbound ramp to Burloak Dr. has re-opened as of 3:05 p.m.
But the Burloak Dr. southbound ramp to the QEW westbound is still closed, and will remain closed for some time, say police.
- Multiple Collisions Prompting Road Closure in Oakville
- Milton Man Dead After Fatal Crash in Oakville
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Halton
- Major Delays Caused After Transport Truck Rolls into Ditch in Milton
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Burlington