Cyclist in Critical Condition After Being Struck by Vehicle in Oakville
A cyclist is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in Oakville.
Yesterday, Feb. 4, at around 6:35 p.m., a Chevrolet Trax was heading westbound on South Service Road when it struck a male cyclist (39).
According to police, the cyclist was thrown from his bicycle and sustained serious injuries. He was transported to Hamilton General Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
The driver of the Chevrolet, a sixty-nine-year-old Oakville woman, was not injured.
Police are still investigating the cause of the collision, and any witnesses who have not yet spoken to police are asked to call the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
- Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville
- UPDATE: Young Child Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Burlington
- UPDATE: Serious Collision in Milton Leaves One Oakville Man in Critical Condition
- Man in Serious Condition After Being Struck by a Train in Georgetown