Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
A cyclist is in the hospital after a collision involving a vehicle occurred in the area of Fairview Street and Plains Road in Burlington.
There is no information on the cyclist’s condition.
The off-ramp to the QEW remains blocked due to the collision.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit is currently on the scene.
There is no expected time for the ramp to re-open at this time.
More updates to follow.
The male cyclist was admitted to the hospital in serious condition.
His current condition is unknown.
The ramps remain closed for another 1-2 hours as police continue to investigate.
All lanes have been re-opened.
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified