Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
A cyclist is in the hospital after a collision involving a vehicle occurred in the area of Fairview Street and Plains Road in Burlington.
There is no information on the cyclist’s condition.
The off-ramp to the QEW remains blocked due to the collision.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit is currently on the scene.
There is no expected time for the ramp to re-open at this time.
More updates to follow.
The male cyclist was admitted to the hospital in serious condition.
His current condition is unknown.
The ramps remain closed for another 1-2 hours as police continue to investigate.
All lanes have been re-opened.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM